|+27 (0)12 664 5730|
|+27 (0)12 664 5149|
248 Jean Avenue, Lyttelton, 0140
The Deltamune Dairy laboratory offers a wide range of tests at affordable prices. Deltamune is a South African based biotechnology company focusing on veterinary and public heath solutions, mainly for the production animal sectors.
- % Fat
- % Protein
- % Lactose
- Milk Urea Nitrogen
- Somatic Cell Count
- Mastitis Control - Somatic Cell Count, Bacterial Isolation, Identification and Antibiograms
- Serological Testing -Disease Monitoring
- Rapid Diagnosis of Disease using PCR Technology
Dairy Product Safety:
- Microbiological Testing - Enumeration of Bacteria and Absence of Pathogens
- Environmental Hygiene Monitoring
- Water Analysis – Microbiological and Chemical
- Each customer's own specifications and requirements will be met with Deltamune's international testing methodologies.
What makes our products and services sought after?
Deltamune established an independent Quality Control and Quality Assurance Department to ensure quality, safety and consistency in all of Deltamune's products and services, thereby guaranteeing that its customer needs are met. The test laboratory received SANAS ISO 17025 accreditation in January 2005. The scope of accreditation ranges from various microbiological techniques to serology. The test laboratory is also Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DAFF) approved for diagnosing and monitoring of several controlled diseases. In 2010 Deltamune was awarded the Best Quality Service Award for small and medium enterprises by the Department of Trade and Industry. This was followed by a SADC Certificate of Recognition for Deltamune's contribution towards quality in 2011.